Introduction of value-based retention and upselling
German mobile network operator
The mobile communications sector is characterized by an increasing complexity of products and services above all on account of many existing customer tariffs and an increasing margin erosion. In particular when managing existing customers, this calls for tool-supported value orientation, both for contract extensions and for up- & cross-selling measures.
- How exactly can value-orientation be achieved?
- Which turnover figures and costs could be used upon DB assessment to enable a fair evaluation of different customer segments?
- Which policy for changing tariffs and options is to be used?
- How are commissions for sales channels calculated in case of value orientation?
- How can a realtime decioning engine delivery valid results while still efficiently dealing with all customer enquiries on all channels?
- Coordination of all functional requirements
- Quantification of the positive effects
- Responsibility for functional transfer of operations
Ongoing Launch scheduled for 2012