Systematization and professionalization of the corporate CRM structure
German mobile network operator
A too high churn rate, lack of cost control as well as lack of processes and CRM structures constituted the challenges of this young brand. The high loss rate had to be reduced in the framework of this project.
- How could the churn rate be reduced?
- How could efficient winback and cross-/upselling processes be implemented?
- How could the transparency of the processes be increased and forecasts be made?
- Implementation of CRM processes
- Operative execution during start-up
- Creation of a management cockpit for deducing future measures
- Reduction of churn rate by 9%
- Reduction of ARPU loss caused by tariff changes by 12%
Implementation of CRM program