Connected home sales strategy
Global producer of consumer electronics
Developing a strategy for reducing the dependency on indirect sales channels. Sales area control for demonstrating the performance capacity of the connected home entertainment products at the PoS.
- How could sales dependencies in indirect channels be reduced?
- How could the start of direct marketing be realized without affecting the existing business?
- Which market entry strategy would offer the best cost/benefit/risk ratio?
- Development of a business concept for the Connected Home Entertainment Portfolio
- Detailed evaluation of existing sales channels as well as development and evaluation of alternative ones
- Supply of the business case
- Evaluation of partners and establishing contacts, partner management and implementation
- Front-to-end project management (products & services, brand, marketing, sales, assortment, online, customer service, 3rd party service provider, staff & training, IT, business case & budget)
- Responsible for proposition & budget towards top management
Launch of first shops