Development and implementation of alternative sales strategies
Field of competencies:
- Growth & value strategy
- Strategic partnering
- Financial assessment
Consumer electronics group
Developing a strategy and operationalization
- How could the sales dependencies in indirect channels be reduced?
- How could the start of direct marketing be realized without affecting the existing business?
- Which market entry strategy would offer the best cost / benefit / risk ratio?
- Development of new sales strategies.
- Evaluation of optional sales partnerships.
- Elaboration of business plans.
- Definition of operationalization scenarios.
- Integration into global budgeting guidelines.
- Understanding of new sales models tested in the market.
- Diversification in the sales portfolio by integration of new sales approaches.
Integration of sales partners for quick and cost-efficient implementation of strategies.
- Long-term shifting of turnover from uncontrolled indirect sales channels to the controlled direct sales channel.