International mobile and fixed network operator
The way how departments and divisions are managed has been clearly developed towards P&L responsibility. Profitability on department level is meanwhile part of individual MBO agreements and therefore no longer only a goal of the company as such but is rather in the interest of each manager – companies within the company are demanded.
To reach this, an efficient way of management is necessary without infuencing the day-to-day business of the individual departments.
- What are the possibilities to increase the performance of a division without increasing manpower?
- Which cost reduction potentials can be realised?
- How can a division be managed on a daily basis without interfering the day-to-day businesss of the individual departments?
- Where are the growth potentials of the product portfolio?
- What are the „BIG 5“ 2012-2015?
- Business planning & roadmap (portfolio) management for the whole division
- Develoment of a growth and value strategy
- Strategic evaluation of savings potentials based on the overall strategy of the company
- Detailed analysis of measures helping to achieve targets
- Implementation (Launch) of identified measures
- Creation of KPI reportings on a regular basis and of corresponding board presentations
- Growth of the division by 10%
- Realisation of savings by 15-20% in the first year without negative influence on performance