Regional growth strategy
International telecommunications provider
Definition and implementation of a regional marketing approach with a focus on existing customers and community building
How could regions be optimized on the sales side and be dealt with on the marketing side in consideration of cost-benefit aspects?
- Definition of the growth areas and cities in consideration of network quality, area of distribution and size of existing clients
- Differentiation of the marketing approaches according to growth and areas of development
- Definition of the roll-out process (organizational set-up, process definition, data management, logistics).
- Creation of a regional marketing team (persons responsible for sales and marketing on a regional and municipal basis)
- Community concept for existing clientsResults:
Differentiated marketing and sales approach according to regions with a significant improvement of conversion rate usage