WLAN task force
International fixed & mobile network operator
While hotspots are widely available in Germany & the UK, the market is still in its infancy in the rest of central and South-East Europe. An international WLAN strategy would make sense, in particular to win over travellers as customers. In the highly competitive mobile broadband market, WLAN can be used as another differentiator provided that the proposition for the respective country is optimized.
- How could WLAN be established as the 3rd pillar in the internet access business?
- Which type of proposition would be also profitable from an economic point of view?
- In which country would an extension of hotspots make sense?
- Are apps the key to a successful WLAN strategy?
- What is the user experience with regard to WLAN? And how could it be optimized?
- Definition and realization of an efficient international WLAN strategy
- Integration of the respective countries for individual go-to-market concepts
- Evaluation of technical measures for optimizing the user experience
- Design and development of hotspot apps for WLAN
- Formation of WLAN task force with attention of the board
- Achievement of first results & quick wins after 3 months